Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by sir_b, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Hi all, just a quick note to say hi. I'm buying a gpx250 as soon as my car gets sold and plan to join in on the Melbourne rides if you guys and gals don't mind a newbie tagging along.

Justin.

2. Welcome to the planet netrider :D :D :D

cheers

3. Of corse! Join us! New people are the best people. :D

Of course, now that you've communicated with us, you realise we won't be able to allow you to leave. :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. Hi and welcome Justin.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

5. Thanks for the welcome guys, and I don't plan on going anywhere Seany ;)

I just noticed the "New Riders" thread directly above mine, not good to stuff up on your first post :/ Sorry admins, move away.

Justin.

6. What do you mean???

It's posted in the right place ;)

7. Ahhh, so it is, my bad, my bad... :p

(Thanks Vic)

Justin.

8. Welcome to the asylum without walls, where the lunatics run the place....... :LOL: :LOL:

9. Would you have it any other way Hornet? :)

10. Absolutely not; Netrider is the best value for money in the known world; where else can you get laughs, tears and everrything in between for only $5??? What's a movie ticket cost, or a Happy Meal, or a haircut, etc, etc???
    {quick, nurse, the screens.....!!}

11. eek there is only enough room for 1 Justin around here!!!! Fight you for the name.......o yea and welcome to the funny farm

12. Couldn't have said it better hornet :p :D

Welcome sir_b :)

13. $6 on tight-arse Tuesday, your soul, and $22, respectively. :LOL:

Justin.

14. Phanoongy: As long as you're smaller than me and can't fight, you're on! ;)

ApriliaGirl: Thanks :)

Justin.

15. :LOL:
    As elegant an answer as has been posted in a long while, wish I'd said it myself, actually!!!
    (My haircuts cost around $16, but half of that is a Search Fee!!) :D

16. nice knowing you then.... will see you in the afterlife

welcome to the boards.... always need some fresh meat at ride/events :twisted:

17. Welcome!

GPX will serve you well: loving mine (for the next 3 weeks or so!). ;)

18. Hornet: LOL at "search fee", nice ;)

Stewy: I take it Phanoongy isn't smaller than me (5'11" and ~82kgs) and unable to fight? ;)

Justin.

19. Tenoq: What upgrade is on the cards?

Justin.

20. Hey Justin, welcome to the forums. Join in on the fun and laughter and the madhouse it's known to be ;)