Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just saying helloooooo

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Madman83, May 16, 2013.

1. Howdy everyone,

some might know me from other forums, anyway, seeing what this place is like, hope to throw some input into things and some spanners around :)

I ride an 07 600RR on road, have a YZF600R i'm currently stripping into a stunt bike (stat writeoff), also have a CBR250RR i'm rebuilding for the track and I also have a YE125 (Yamoto Explorer) which is sitting there in the shed I was going to build for the nephew however parts are scarce.

I do like long walks on the beach btw, but much prefer a ride when time allows.:sick:

2. Just what Netrider needs; another madman :LOL:

Welcome aboard, you won't find too many walks on the beach here!

3. There beach along the Great Ocean Road I believe, the road is better though. ;)

Welcome.

4. Cheers guys :)

5. Awww, was going to post up one of my other completed projects for CBR250RR lovers, but need to wait a few days and for other things to post with photo links :(

6. There's a beach not far from the Old Pacific highway ......... downhill just off a sharp lefthander is quickest.