Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just saying hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by slik50, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Hi,

I've been reading posts on this site for a long time (dreaming about getting a bike) and contributing on occasion but never intruduced myself.

I've always wanted a road bike but lacked "permission" anyway after moving to sunny Canberra my wife had an about face on the safety issue and has agreed to let me get a bike so long as I don't buy another car anytime soon.

Anyway I find this site is a fantastic reference point and really appreciate those sharing their knowledge.

So hopefully I'll have a bike in the next 3 months and be on a learners ride before anyone can say boo.

Thanks again.

Rob

2. Welcome, welcome.

Come along to the Canberra coffee meet sometime (the next one is on the Monday 30th of July) there is generally quite a few of us at Cafe Della in Garema Place in Civic. If you need help checking out second hand bikes in Canberra give myself or one of the other Canberra riders a shout and we'll give you a hand.

Have a good one mate.

3. welcome to NR :grin:

4. welcome to netrider.
    have fun

5. Hiya and welcome :)

6. Amazing how wasting enough money on cars can change the mind about wasting money on bikes eh?

7. Good stuff on the approval.. :cool:

welcome to NR.. :grin: