Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just saying Hello

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by The_brick, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Hello,
    Just joined the forum. I've been riding bikes since i was 2, so guess i've been doing it awhile :p .
    I have 2 bikes at the moment RF600 and just brought a 2006 zx12r(which i have done 3000km on in the last 4 weeks).

2. Welcome to the forum.
    Riding since you were 2, eh, not many of us can claim that, I'm sure there a story behind that??
    Anyway, settle down and enjoy, there ain't no better place than Netrider...

3. Hello Brick. :D

Message not to short now, is it?

4. Hi The_brick , welcome .

5. Is your name Glenn Lazarus?

If not then you aren't the real Brick :p:p:p

6. Been using the name the brick on the net for a long time.
    Always someone out there that wants to use it too :p

7. Welcome to the forums.

8. Hey The_brick,

Welcome to the forums

...we should start something where new users posts up pics of their bikes and/or themselves.

9. welcome mate. Another fellow 12'er hey.. So you got the new blue and gold one??

10. there only sending one color to oz. no choice but i think it looks good

11. Yes thats right, only the one color. So did you have to wait for it to come in or did the dealer have it on the floor already. Which dealer did you do to?

12. got it nealy straight from the docks. Brighton Kawasaki picked it up at 4:30 friday i got it at 10 on sat
    Good to have a bike before the dealers get it

13. good onya mate. they are a bloody awesome machine.. i have done a couple of things to mine like pipe and airfilters, fitted a radguard and a dino hinge to rear seat, and just recently put some clear indicator lenses on...