Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Shemjaza, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hi there, I've only been riding for about a year (early onset med life crisis), and I've really loving it.

I ride a 1998 Honda CB 400 because all my riding friends told be it was a good learning bike.

I haven't got into the really social side of riding yet, but I'm definitely interested.

Aside from the social angle, this looked like a good place to get advice on where to get services and gear.

2. Welcome... yet another fellow CB400 rider :)
  3. Welcome to NR. (y)

You can start off by visting the Saturday Learners Session near the St Kilda Marina. Generally there are rides posted as well along with catch-up sessions.
  4. Welcome. Enjoy the site!
    Great-looking bike you have there...
  5. Assuming you are in Melbourne?

You don't say so where are ya?
  6. welcome to NR and as above :) Sydney have their's at hombush, melb in st kilda
  7. The way my friends talked them up when I asked what I should start riding on, I'm not surprised there are a few around. :)

I live in the South East, so I'll check out a Learners session soon.

Thanks! I like it. You can't see the sc**** marks on the other side from a disagreement I had with a U-Turn not long after I got it. :(
  8. You meet the nicest people on a Honda

Welcome to Netrider