Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just saying g'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by kanda, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hey there,
    I'd like to say hello and introduce myself. I am a lady rider, first timer, on my L's.. I have a beautiful 2008 CB400 ...and 3 kiddies.... ;)

2. Hi @kanda@kanda. WeLcOmE tO nUtRiDeR! :wacky:

I hope you have a robust sense of humour... You're gonna need it around here!
  3. I like kidneys
  4. Welcome along, kanda.
    Lovely choice of bike.
    Where abouts are you located?
  5. Nah, I think it was a typo. She has scared herself three times: got three skiddies. Nothing that soaking her pants in nappisan won't fix. We've all given ourselves a fright or two and had something embarrassing to clean afterward... ;)
  6. Welcome @kanda@kanda. Sounds like you have a real goat's herd (Layee-odl, Layee-odl, Layee-oo)
  7. Obviously my reference to the Sound of Music, a movie my wife loves. Anyway, we organised a bike baby carriage recently, perfectly legal, if it were legalised that is, so, does anybody have a 3 baby goat carrier for a bike, plus some room for a little grocery shopping?
  8. I love goats. They taste great! 3:)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome Kanda, are you hot?
  10. G'day Kanda, this is a great place to learn heaps and have a laugh. Enjoy!
  11. EWW~ now i know I have more to look forward to... used to cleaning number 2's.. just not my own BTW...
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hey there, North of the city. ~ Loving my bike. what do you have?
  13. I think Fin meant "which city". It hasn't appeared on your profile yet.
  14. Wear the fox hat, Justus?
  15. Hey Kanda, looks like a nice place. Bet there are a few nice riding roads around. Somebody in this place will know where to ride. Enjoy!
  16. your not supposed to eat them danny
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I have a Kawasaki er6. It is a bit different from the little 125 that I started with.
    Love putting kms on the clock whenever I get the chance
  18. Welcome aboard :]