Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just say no

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Tweetster, Jul 16, 2009.

1. A ten year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man on a black motorcycle, pulls up beside him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?" "No!", said the boy, and he kept on walking. The motorcyclist pulls up to him again and says, "Hey kid,, I'll give you $10 if you hop on the back" "NO!" said the boy and proceeded down the street a little quicker. The motorcyclist pulls up to the boy again and says, "Ok kid, I'll give you $20 and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride." At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad, YOU bought the Harley, so YOU ride it!!

:p

2. :LOL:
    ( Hope you are wearing your flame suit ) :p

3. .......as someone who has very recently crossed over from the dark (cruisers)....to the light (sports).....Yep!!!

:bolt:

4. Haha! Thats awesome. Couldn't PAY me....

Actually saw one the other day with my name all over it ('09 Nightster 1200)

5. :grin: :grin: :grin:

6. ...you know you want to!!!...... :p