Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just registered

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BeanFlick3r, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hi all, I just registered to the site today and am keen to meet others for rides after work during the week and the odd saturday here and there!

I live out in Croydon, Melbourne so feel free to look me up if you are in the area.

Cheers guys.
  2. Welcome,,,thought you meant you just registered your bike, had mental pictures of you going into Vicroads, waiting half a day, then told you shouldn't be riding cos the cops think it's too dangerous....ROFL,,,sorry Dave, I'm in THAT mood today.
    You're not far from me, I live around Knox.

See you on the road soon.
  3. It's like that isn't it!

I was thinking of going to the coffee meet at Mark's place in Boronia tonight, anyone else going?
  4. welcome to riding, and Netrider, Dave, join in, enjoy (y)
  5. Welcome Dave.
  6. Hi Dave and welcome to NR.

Is Dave getting to be the most common name on NR? The Saturday Morning L Practice in St Kilda is crawling with them.
  7. #8 minglis, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Should start calling it the "Saturday morning Dave session". Either that or we start culling them!

Btw, hi Dave, welcome mate.
  8. hahaha might have to put a different name on my name tag when i turn up to an outing just to be different!

Anybody live out in the East?
  9. #10 lowercase, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

have you seen The Ugly Truth?? :p

10. oops... bad manners... welcome :D
  11. All good mate, yeah it's a classic flick! That's where I drew my inspiration from hehe