Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just purchased a nice block of land

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by RRdevil, Mar 28, 2014.

1. So me and the wife finally purchased a substantial block of land, nothing to huge and not acreage but large enough and quiet enough (small town called kanmantoo in Adelaide foothills). The town is steeped in mining history and has currently started copper/gold mining again, we have beautiful views of the valley behind and in front and enough room to build our new dream house (we are aiming for no grid connection other than for a standby)

The house will have balcony front and back and I'll have my under and over and clay launcher on the back balcony (fun)

Enough room for a CRF50 for my little boy and probably one for my little girl too.

uploadfromtaptalk1395978418956. uploadfromtaptalk1395978436860.

This town was a great prospect for us as property prices are set to soar as the local mine, hillgrove resources has a nice mine life driving up property prices, I'm pretty stoked as I've been saving my arse off, even considered selling my MV

• Like Like x 2
  2. Congrats, nice spot indeed.

3. Looks very nice indeed.

I wish you, and your wife, much joy of it.

So when is the SA NetRider Rally to your place?

4. When the house I built, its going to be the tester with far different tastes in decor

5. What a fab little spot, congratulations! I wish your family many years of happiness there

6. noice

My love for winding roads and wine mean I'm quite a bit jealious.

Need's a man-cave.

7. Wine? My man cave is getting a still, am a bit of a moonshiner.

8. Looks like a fantastic spot. I hope you enjoy it for years to come. The kids will love the room and the freedom of a larger block.

9. Congrats mate , well done ! Top bit of road right on your doorstep too ! :D