Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just picked her up...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by daleline, Oct 25, 2008.

?
  1. They're awesome

100.0%
  2. They're mint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sooo good!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yep, grouse.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They are a Honda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. They are a boring inline4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I prefer a yamaha or suzuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. VTWINS BABY!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. My new bike!! 07 model CBR600RR. Black! What a bike, so easy and smooth to ride!

It's my first owned road bike, have taken mates out for spins, but it's just not the same! I can't wipe the smile off my face (even though its unregistered atm so I'm just cutting hoops around the block and back).

Pure exhilaration. Just wanted to share my excitement cause I'm all hyped up and no one home to talk to haha.

See ya's on the road!

MOD: added to the poll since the first 4 options were the same.

2. Congrats.
    A pic wouldn't go astray so we can all share in the love that little bit more.

3. Top choice

4. Congratulations, but i'm afraid :worthlesspics:

5. Oh man, when Ktulu sees this thread...

6. Ooh f*ck, he's gone all third person. :shock:

7. Use the search facility Ktulu. It's been said a hundred times before. :LOL:

8. Dude, you've sent Ktulu into a state of shock. I'd hurry up and get pics posted asap or he's gonna start saying your a big girly girl that rides a big girly bike.
    gx1HEPKr.

See? Now you need to prove to us that's not your bike.

Oh, btw, they are such a hot bike, nice choice!

9. That's not daleine's bike.

His has Hello Kitty stuff all over it :LOL:

10. Someone should tell ktulu that talking about yourself inth third person is a symptom of mental illness..........or so my psychiatrist tells me

OZ

11. V-TWIN BABYYYYYYYYYYY

12. Congrats mate !!

gx1KhGuS.
    Damn ! I was hoping this was avoidable, but alas it was bound to happen.
    You cannot keep listening to Alice Cooper's 'The Quiet Room' and expect not to be seriously tramuatised.

13. This thread certainly took a weird turn. I had no idea there was pink 600RR's out there. If there was a woulda bought it in a second! I would rock a pink bike for sure. Unfortunately didn't see any so have to stick with plain old black.

Pq1_fwW0.

gx1KEmKJ.

gx1KEue9.

Sorry bout the crappy pic quality, the old digital camera ain't what it used to be.

14. You wait till Ktulu sees thi... Oh wait.

Nice bike!

15. Noice.

16. agrees with above statement!

17. First mod while I had a spare hour today:

Red rim tape! Basic I know, but we all gotta start somewhere! I'm really stoked, think it gives the bike just that little bit of an edge.

aV1_Em49.

gx1LplSS.