Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just moved to Sydney, looking to meet new people

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Simon Lockington, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Gidday guys,
    I've been lurking around here for a few years now and have just recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney. I'm looking to make some new friends up here.

I live in Collaroy and work in Frenchs Forest, ride a Suzuki GSX650F and am keen on exploring NSW on it.

I'm not into imitating Casey Stoner, I like to ride within my limits and have a good time. Having said that, I'm always keen to be a better rider so my limits improve :).

Anyway, would be great to meet up with anyone for some rides and make some new friends up here.

Thanks,
    Si

2. Welcome to Sydney Simon.

Why don't you come along to the Motorcycle Show and meet our fearless leaders, and assorted sundry other Netriders??

3. Thanks Hornet, yeah I was planning on heading into the show. You know, to see what things I NEED :).

4. what a great move that was, u finally relised Melboring was shit and come to this wonderful city called Sideni, good on ya :)