Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Jeimbo, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Howdy folks,

I probably did the wrong thing and posted without doing the 'welcome' thing but anyway......

Long time dirt rider, streeterised my XR400 to ride to work and back last August and now have traded the XR in on a Suzuki VL800 (Boulevard C50). What a great ride! Love the low seat, forward footboards and heel/toe gear shift.

Not sure how the welcome thing goes but I'm 39, married with 2 boys (7 y.o. and 15 months), live in Mill Park Vic and generally do the family suburban thing. Camping is big for us lads (wife won't go) as is the usual stuff: Crusty Demons, monster trucks, sprintcars etc.

Anyway, just paid my moolah, glad to be part of the site and look forward to posting with y'all.

2. Welcome aboard Mate. (Ex Thomastown/Lalor here)
    Put your C50 and Mill Park in your profile one day.
    Have fun in the mad house. :grin:

3. Welcome cruiser rider :wink:

4. Welcome to Netrider Jeimbo, I also grew up in Thomastown/Lalor, spent some in Mill park/Epping later on. anyway enjoy! :grin: Oh and congrats on the new ride!

5. :woot: Lucky bastard

6. Hey welcome

we are a family of 4wders and campers as well
    but my daughter and I enjoy it as much as the boys :)

we are in the Mickleham area

Welcome to Netrider!!
    its a great community

Tracey

7. Welcome!

Although a few o the guys here are a bit.."odd" It is a great forum
    Look forward to seeing you out and about!

8. Oi i resemble that :p

9. Yep, I'm a happy camper too! :roll:
    ummm.......welcome :grin:

10. Hi Jeimbo... a man's man :grin:
    welcome-girls.

11. Welcome Jeimbo