Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Wrongturn, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Hi folks, Just a bit about myself, I'm pretty ancient, have 3 motorcycles- Triumph T100 Bonne, 750 Virago and CB1100 Honda. Live in South Aus, am a Ulyssian, love music, play a little guitar and uke, can't sing. Oh yeah, I'm male.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome to the club Wrongturn. I'm pretty ancient myself but only have 1 bike and play a little piano and keyboards. Just need some drums and bass now :)

3. from one newbie to another WELCOME!! Love the Luke, always fancied learning but no coordination with the left hand.

4. Welcome to all three of yas!!! I'm a bit old myself, only one bike, it's old too, twenty years, I play guitar and sing, and since no-one gets up and leaves, I guess it must be ok!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5.  Top
  6. Howdy y'all, I can't sing or play a musical instrument except for my arse which can play a rather nice rendition of Beethoven's 5th.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. #7 Lazy Libran, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Welcome to NR..

Its a pity I don't have any talents. I'm lazy and my only talents are eating and drinking.

;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey WrongturnWrongturn you've made a right turn joining up so welcome to nutrider!
    I keep my talents a secret so that even I get a surprise when I find can do something :woot:

9. welcome aboard :]

10. #10 Fr33dm, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Hi WrongturnWrongturn and welcome to NR (y) Love listening to good guitar and drums, can hit few keys on a keyboard and sing a little (or a lot :whistle:), good with my pistol and rifle, enjoy riding my bike, can knit, cook and clean sometimes...