Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just joined the forum...hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by monkeyboy666, Oct 9, 2013.

1. #1 monkeyboy666, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Hey everybody. Thought I'd join the forum to quench my need for info, tips and like minded conversation about all things two wheeled. Been riding for only 5 months or so and am wondering why I didn't get into it years earlier. :p

Anyhoo, if you see me tear arseing around like a lunatic in Melbourne...I live in the eastern suburbs...gimme a wave. See you in the forums I guess.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Title should be 'hello to everyone'! Oops :p

<Title fixed - Justus>
  2. Hello there.
  3. Welcome Moneyboy
  4. Welcome in Monkeyboy, Saturday practice is a goof place to catch up with others. Sunday learner friendly ride is another one to keep an eye on. What part of Melbourne are you from?
  5. Mulgrave. I'm more interested in some long group rides tbh. Cheers for the greets, it's nice to be on board. :)
  6. Are you sure ?
    666 is the devils number and 13 is unlucky,are you sure you should have bought a Duc wannabe ?
  7. still probably better than buying a ducati ;)
  8. Welcome to NR(y)
  9. ;) Nice one! What can I say man, like Homer said (the cartoon character, not the playwright from Ancient Greece): "Us Hyosung riders are a crazy breed, half in love with death, gobbling up danger like normal men eat peanuts!"

:devil: Boohahaha!
  10. Welcome. Any relation to monkeyman.
  11. was that you tearing up the mad mile around 7.10 this morning?
  12. #12 monkeyboy666, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    Nope. But he sounds like a legend whoever he is :)

Not me man. I was in the cage this morning taking my kids to school...which is far less exciting that tearing up the mad mile.

13. Welcome too :)
  14. Ullo. Welcome to Nutrider!
  15. Cheers blokes and eeerm, bloke-ettes :)
  16. Welcome dude.... nothing wrong with a Duc wanna be.
    I've got a poor mans Ducati as well. Costs less upfront, and less to maintain and IMHO sounds just as good but without the bucket of bolts rattle going on!:D
  17. Firestorm is a boody good bike,excellent allrounder.
    • Agree Agree x 1