Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just joined, Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sebastiaan56, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Hi everyone. Newb rider from the lower Blue Mountains, NSW. 59YO and back on the road after 35 years of MC exile.

I have a Royal Enfield Classic Chrome Black 2015. Great fun but a handful in the MOST which i just failed.

2. Hi Sebastian...welcome to Netrider and welcome back to 2 wheels :) ...maybe you should take your MOST on a CB125 or something similar that's easy to handle?

3. Welcome to the forum and back to motorcycling. (y)

4. G'day SebastianSebastian, welcome to Netrider. Good luck with your next MOST attempt - the suggestion of a hired Honda CB125E is a good one.

5. =D Hi! Lovely Bike

6. Welcome Sebastian

7. Good on ya.
    Welcome to Netrider andI hope you have lots of fun.

I, too, rejoined the riding fraternity this year, at 59 yo, and I'm hugely enjoying my riding without the recklessness of youth. Just the recklessness of age.

Your sojourn was a lot longer than mine, but you'll enjoy rebuilding the skills. Netrider is a great knowledge resource. I've learned so much on this site.

At least you are on the edge of the city, so it is easy to get away onto real roads.

8. Welcome, very nice bike

9. welcome aboard