Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just introducing myself to you all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Crotch rocket, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Hi guys, new to the site, had a look once before only as a guest but have finally decided to sign up. Look forward to meeting some of you down here in Melbourne. I have mainly ridden dirt bikes for most part, but brought my first road bike a few years ago, and I love it. I currently ride a Suzuki gsxr 750 k8. Best bike I've ever owned, just suits me perfectly...
    So Melb riders, pls introduce yourselves, and i look forward to seeing you all, face to face, enjoying a ride, a beer or even a coffee with you all.. Spring and summer are only around the corner and I'm so excited, I could wet myself.. I'm sure many of you feel the same way... So ciao 4 now

Charlie A.

2.  Top
  3. Then there's the Monday coffee night in Williamstown....

4. #4 Crotch rocket, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Sounds great... I'll check it out.. Currently in port Melbourne, but not for to long. Looking to move shortly to niddrie or Pascoe vale..

Thanks Greydog, as soon as we get some warmer weather, I'll be out for a cruise.. Cheers.

5. Welcome to NR...

Instead of waiting for warmer weather, you could get some warmer gear! ;)

Winter riding is as much fun.

6. Cheers mate, thanks for the advice... Got all my wet weather/winter gear and do a lot of riding in winter... i commute to work most of the time, rain, hale or shine, but do prefer riding on a nice sunny day as opposed to a day like today.. Just my personal preference.

7. welcome aboard :]

8. thanks Jeffco,
    Are you based here in melbourne?

9. #9 Jeffco, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    Yes the best city in the best state

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Welcome to Netrider Charlie :)

11. Gday Chuck

12. #12 Crotch rocket, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Thanks David..

G'day mate.. Noticed a lot of you guys have been on this site for a number of years... It's all pretty new to me, still trying to feel my way around..

13. Tip: Try the multiple quotes feature, it's a neat trick if you want to reply to several people at once. Just grab a bunch of quotes, open a reply, insert the quotes and away you go.

14. yep they keep trying to ban me
    but im a resilient sob

15. Nah, we're just incredibly tolerant :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I thought we already had a crotch rocket on here. Anyhow, welcome I guess you can never have too many crotch rockets.

17. Yes I can remember a previous Crotchrocket member but they are not in the current member list so they must be gone. The Site Admin does a periodic Stalinist Purge ;) so they must have been deleted. So Welcome new Crotch Rocket :)

18. welcome aboard mate. the 750s are fantastic.

19. Welcome Charlie. Riding season just around the corner

20. Hi Greg, is that ride down to Williamstown on tonight mate??