Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

just had my first night ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by stanga169, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Rode home from work in berwick to monbulk for the first time tonight. Was pretty nervous at first but after a few minutes felt good about the whole thing. I think i need to adjust my headlight a bit as the highbeams dont shine on the road at all but about 30 mtrs ahead 10ft up in there air ( surely this is not right). Saw one possum scrurry across the road which made me pucker a bit but apart from that the ride was uneventful . very happy chappy here !!. Will be looking for group rides soon up this way or from the berwick area so ill look out for them posted or feel free to drop me a line
    Michael

2. congrats mate :) im guessing your a learner ye?

3. yeah mate still on my l's, going for my p;s sometime soon as its gunna expire. Initialy only got them as i ride dirtbikes but have just bought a 2006 cbf 250 with 2300 ls on the clock for $2500 from the father in law who no longer rides due to injury.