Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just for sh!ts and giggles

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by The Mischief Makers, Oct 31, 2008.

1. For those in Melbourne on saturday with nothing better to do, come round to the Melbourne Bizarre Music Festival. http://www.myspace.com/thebizarremusicfestival

I've been talked by Chuck E Chaos into doing a match of jelly wrestling. And because there's nothing more humiliating and funny than this, I figured I'd share that with you. :cool: The match is on at 6pm, level 2 at DV8, and we'll have a penthouse pet, a midget, and me. Yes, I'm deadly serious.

The'll be lots of awesome bands too and plenty of things to see.

Anyway, come round, it' going to be a laugh. :LOL:

2. I would, but I'm terrified of midgets. You watch out for those little buggers, y'hear? Can't trust 'em.
  3. +1

Any person that's capable of getting into places no human should go is up to no damn good.
  4. What flavor is the jelly?
  5. this has upsides, can anyone say large blender???
  6. No idea. Probably E223 chemical. Although we chose it red, because it goes faster.
  7. Mmmmm, E223, my favourite. :grin:
  8. gotta be right up there with Preservative 220 and 221 surely ?
  9. It was AWESOME. Now I can proudly say that I am a jelly wrestler. It's right up there with my other useless skills such as writing scenarios for role-playing games and sculpting P.U foam with a chainsaw. :cool:
  10. Which is all good stuff for padding out your Resume if you ever want to run away and join the circus.
    I'm bummed i missed it. So who won? I had ten bucks on the midget. :grin:
  11. We tossed the midget in the jelly because he announced a draw. So it's a girls victory against the domination of male midgets. We rock.

I don't think I need to add anything to my resume if I want to join the circus. It's already "special" just like me. In a window-licker sense.
  12. photos Mel, we need photos!
  13. Damn midgets :evil:
    Do you know how much E223 I could of get for ten bucks?

Still, he was always going to be long odds against you. Which is the only time he's ever been considered long.
    PMSL :rofl:

:oops: Sorry
  14. Don't be sorry, you crack me up. Maybe it's because I have a rotten sense of humour too. I mean, I'm very proud to say that I tossed a midget, not that I "pushed a little person in a pool". :LOL:

@ Loz: no photos were allowed, but if you behave I'll make stills from the video. :cool:
  15. :angel:
  16. With help if I read correctly :LOL:

17. Well yes, he's got heavy bones, of course I needed help :LOL:
  18. True dat. And they can move quick if you don't corner them early on.
  19. I still have longer legs than him. :LOL: