Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just Cruisers web site

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Shoey, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Looking at buying a bag to put on the back of my sissy bag and found some that I like on www.justcruisers.com.au. Has anyone purchased from this site? Just looking for some feedback before I make the purchase.

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Im just looking at there site now, i have never seen it nor bought from them.
    For some reason, i just don't like the site.
  3. I knew the look 'n' feel of the website was familiar :)

"Just Cruisers is a unit of Australian Motorcycle Components Pty Ltd (AMC)."

I've not heard of any complaints/problems with AMC, and they've been around for a little while.

I would expect you would be fine with purchasing from them.
  4. Hi Shoey

I looked for months for some luggage.

Am not into the saddlebag look. So went to www.coolsac.com Fantastic quality, reasonable shipping and they tailor make to fit over your sissybar. I got the small and large bags and they fit two different sissybars. To get comparable stuff here would be much dearer.

Don't know your budget, but if looking for something to last a while, I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Good luck with it all
  5. have purchased off amc before. Had no dramas with them..
  6. Since when did they start carrying Butt Plugs?

7. Now thats not nice.. :LOL:

8. Probably not, but I bet you giggled :grin: