Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just bought Eminem Tickets

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ralph, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Really looking forward to seeing Eminem. I know most people on here probably don't like his music. I got into him a little later, and missed his last tour. I have wanted to see him for about 10 years. Soo stoked I have tickets. Paid a fortune for them, as i brought them pre sale, as I out with one of sales reps tomorrow so can't log on when the other pre sale starts.

But stuff it. Totally worth it!

2. I have always wanted to say this: I am going to be rich and famous when I invent a device which allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Lol, nah man, good for you.
  3. I am a big fan of music, all types, hip hip to classical, have all sorts of shit in my collection like frank sinatra, blues brothers, nofx (my fave) to lounge and techno, then have full big band music and orchestra and classical.

Well I hated Eminem when I first heard the shit, then I sat down and listened to his stuff and realised he was quite talented. Now got quite a collection of his stuff. I would be happy to go see him, not sure about the audience though!
  4. His first three albums were pretty awesome, after Encore he went wayyyy downhill.
  5. won't get out, i'll push you out, won't put out, i'll put you out
    puss blew out, copin shit, wouldn't piss on fire to put you out

That was the basis of how i treated my ex.

Much anthrax on her tampax.