Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just Another Ordinary Riding Diary

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by Zen, Mar 31, 2007.

1. This is just a little journal I'd like to start to document my riding experience, hopefully something I can look back to in the future to see how far along I've went.

Current Ride - Wild Violet's ZZR250 on loan while she have her baby :wink:

I've had my learners since 23rd of Feb 2007 (almost a month now!) and with rather limited riding experience, always had a push bike but that's just not the same :p

My first ride getting the bike home from Rachael's was rather exciting, despite of a few hick ups stalling at the lights [doh! I forgot to change down...] everything went rather smoothly.

Although it is quite scary riding with no protective gear on except for a helmet and a pair of half leathered gym gloves. Later on I spent the next hour or so riding around town before I got exhausted, then I finally got it home and gave her a good clean after she cooled down a bit.

My oh my, such a bonding experience that is... :cool: So far so good, looks like I'd need to get myself some gear soon before I jump on the bike again.

That's all for now, check back here for more updates later!
  2. Love the colours!

Well done, riding under power is a nice experience I feel so free when I ride as I don't have a cage around me like in a car.