Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

just another newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stubbsy Slayer, May 29, 2011.

1. G'day all just a quick hello my name is jamie i live in brissie and i gots myself a dr650 im building up to tour on, and yeah, its only my second bike my first was a dr250 so yeah hope to chat to y'all soon.

2. Welcome to NR.
  3. Welcome to the forummm. Few other Brisbanites on here so you should be right at home.
  4. G'day Jamie. How are you, mate? Welcome along. Yeah, another Brizvegan.

Hey Libran - nice avatar. I have a mate who's now retirement age, but in his 20s and 30 he looked just like the Captain from Tin Tin. Now he looks like Jon Lord, the keyboard guy from Deep Purple.
  5. Yea QLDeeeerrrr
    welcome bro
    good times
  6. Thanks, Kneedragon. I love Captain Haddock's character in the Tintin series. I can see Jon Lord looking like the Captain in his younger days. :)
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. unfortunately i have been still unable to get bike on road. ARRRRRRR.
  8. Woot another DR650 rider.
    What troubles are you having getting the bike on the road?
  9. Welcome to NR, hopefully you have some luck with that bike and we will see you out riding soon.
  10. Welcome to NR :)
  11. Thanks for the warm welcome. The bike is in need of the following .Service, Speedo Cable (which i had a crack at replacing the internals FAIL), Font wheels bearings and horn for rego. Not bad for a trade for a car body.