Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just another newbie saying G'day

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by brett5141, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Hi All,

Thought I would just say Hi and share a little about myself (not sure if you care but im bored so ill share anyway :D )

Have gotten back into riding after an accident a few years ago saw me write off a road bike and go through 5 knee op's, i now consider myself a great salesman cause i talked the wife into letting me get another road bike.

Have picked up a Suzuki Across 95 model, seemed the perfect fit because of my size (ive got big bones, no really!!) and also was good price wise.

Hopefully going for my P's test soon and then will take on the challenge of talking the wife into a GSXR 750/1000.

Am living in the South East suburbs of Melbourne and keen to catch up with anyone who wants to go for a squirt or just have a cold one (coke that is).

Hope to also attend the friday night coffee session next week and look forward to spending many more hours surfing netrider.

Brett :D :D
  2. You sound far too nice to be a member of this community.

Welcome anyway.
  3. Too Nice??

Yep learnt that in sales rep school too, give it a week or so and when you trust me thats when I start to take advantage (insert evil criminal laugh here)
  4. Hi and welcome Brett. :)

:D :D
  5. Howdy Brett :)
    Just dont try selling me anything :twisted:
  6. G'day Brett, and welcome to the forum.
  7. Gday brett!.
  8. hi brett have fun on ur bike :D

where abouts do u live in the s.e. burbs
  9. again the across, maybe thats what I need??
  10. Shit, don't say that too loudly around here! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. You will find smiley faces to the right of you screen when you type a reply. Saves you having to use unnecessary geek language. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Welcome to the Netrider experience!!!!!

Cheers Brett
  13. Hey Brett, welcome to the forums and what a great choice in bike :D:D:D:D
    What colour is it? I also live in the SE suburbs so will look out for you. Hope to see you and the bike at coffee night or any of the many BBQ's or Drink nights - BYO coke of couse ;)
  14. Do it Egiste, you won't regret it ;)
  15. ME!!!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the responses and the messages.

Am living in Narre Warren near Berwick and about 15mins from Dandenong.

Riding a grey Accross, and if anyone is considering buying one i would say DO IT!!!!

Will be off work this week and keen to go for a spin if anyone else is as slack as i am this week so just let me know.

Where abouts are you from Flipper, would be cool to catch up with someone else who has an Accross, hopefully you can show me a few things.

Thanks again hope to catch up soon,

16. welcome to our madhouse. anything you need to know ask away and someone will have an answer for you.