Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just another new guy saying hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Rogue01, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hi all,
    Been lurking around a bit, trying to learn as much as possible before opening my trap and inserting my foot.

Im looking at getting my RE sometime in the (very I hope) near future, and if they hadve given me a good deal, my name wouldve been on the long list of Ninja 250R's buyers. Maybe its for the best they didnt though, Im slowly changing my mind; I think maybe purchasing a POS _is_ the way to go.

So Im keeping my eyes and ears open for tips and tricks on riding a bike, and maybe a 250cc in good condition that wont require me to sell body parts to afford. ;)

Anyway, hopefully Ill see some of you (few?) Brisbane people around a bit in the near future!

Jay

2. Welcome to Netrider, Jay :).

3. Welcome Bro!!

Cam

4. After all that, I dropped into the shop on the way home from the Coast, and got a (I think) pretty good deal.

So put me down for a Blue Ninja 250r... in 8-10 weeks :\

Oh well, plenty of time to practice.

5. Welcome to netrider and congrats on the bike :)

6. You must be related to my family, "foot in mouth syndrome" has been genetically a problem with us for generations. :grin:

Congrats on the bike I hope Queensland gets on the LAMS system soon.

Remember "Better late than "dead" on time.

Take your time and enjoy the learning experience safely.

And welcome to a great site.

Chris "Cookie"