Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just another "Hello, I'm new here" post!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by cameo, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Hey everyone! Am new here, although I have been lurking a bit over recent weeks... have been learning a LOT!
    I just got my permit a couple of weeks back, bought a bike yesterday (VTR250), and it's being delivered to my place later on today... so excited... and terrified at the same time!
    Catch ya!

2. Yeah, watch that Honda delivery men. they can be pretty scared.

Oh, and welcome and have fun. Remember to smile.
  3. welcome cameo.. what suburb you are in?

VTR .. nice bike.
  4. I'm in the Docklands!
  5. Hello new-to-the-forums person :)
  6. Welcome Cameo, hope you enjoy your new bike.
  7. Just another "Hello and welcome to the forum" reply!

Congrats on your Ls and your purchase. Seriously, riding became more fun than I imagined. You'll love it out there... once you get passed the scared sh1tless stage, of course :LOL:

Don't be afraid to ask one of us to come out with you for some support. This place even has mentors https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18123 ...for whatever stage you're at.

Of course, if any of us see an L-plater on the roads in our travels, we may very well pull in behind you to get the traffic off your bum and be some protection for as long as we can :)

8. Welcome cameo, look forward to seeing you out on the roads. :grin:
  9. Happy riding and welcome Cameo.
    Rubber side down! :grin:
  10. A big welcome to you Cameo :grin:
  11. Hello Cameo from docklands, come and play with us in gippsland some time soon. :)
  12. Wow thanks for the nice warm ones guys!
  13. They're just sucking you in.......they're really bad, bad, people.

Welcome! :grin:
  14. Oi. I resemble that remark :LOL:
  15. damn... caught. Top marks on getting a bike my best tip is watch out for taxis... fithy bastards who generaly enjoy trying to kill us.
  16. Welcome Cameo & congratulations on passing your Learners tests. :wink:

17. Welcome to the forums Cameo, we really are a nice bunch of people....

well most of us ;)