Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Just Another Brissy Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Buds, Oct 19, 2016 at 09:50.

1. Howdie everyone...

Thought it was about time I introduced myself after lurking for years and only just signing up to NR back in August. I've been riding since my early 20s and I am now in my mid 30s with only a few bike less years in between for various reasons. My first few bikes use to be my sole form of commuting and weekend fun until life saw the need for a 4 wheeled cage. Commuting on a white Busa was the most fun ever by the way most people use to move over well before I was near them for some reason :happy:.

Now that I have a bike back I try to use any excuse I can to take the bike everywhere.

Hope to join some fellow riders on some rides sometime soon be it weekdays or weekends or even just for coffee:coffee:...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome aboard :)
  3. Welcome. I normally get a few rides going around when I am not racing.

4. Welcome BudsBuds

Check out the events page. There is always plenty going on for us Brissy folk
  5. Thanks for the welcome guys and WraithWraith I'll make sure to check out the events page...