Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just a quick G'day!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Rider_clyde, Aug 9, 2014.

1. G'day Guys!

I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Clyde and I've been riding now for about 2 and half years. Still on my green's but very keen to finally get that full license next year. Currently I ride a 2011 Hyosung GT650r EFI which has been serving me pretty well for the last 18000 k's, but I'm thinking of upgrading to a nice touring or adventure style bike and touring around Australia once I've finished my degree. Umm what else... I'm an mechatronic engineering student, leader of my uni's FSAE team, and love learning about things that move.

2. In other words...a brainiac!!! Hi and hello :)

3. Howdy, welcome aboard. Mechatronics ay, the Heinz 57 varieties of Engineering, a bit of everything.

4. Thanks guys :) Yeah that's the one, you learn a lot about many things but at the same time you get know real specialty.

5. Sounds to me looking at your other thread that you might need an Auto Electrician, be patient someone might come up with something, bit quiet at the moment.

6. Yeah, I'd agree with that. Though I have the service manual, and it mentions a lot of troubleshooting ignition problems and such things, just not my problem, I might have to tear through it a little more, but as a poor student who wants to learn I'd rather fix it myself if it's possible. I'll just be patient.