Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just a little tip

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Prime, Dec 14, 2006.

1. For all riders who potentially may have something happen, buy your self either a really cheap digital camera, or a cheap disposable camera and keep it on your bike, under the seat or something.

This way if you have an accident or near miss or someone damages your bike, you can take photos immediately.

And a really cheap camera means if its stolen you havent lost mush at all.
  2. most phone cameras will suffice
  3. True i just like the fact that my camera can take a better picture than my phone, plus zoom etc, not bad for only cheap, certainly helps taking the bigger pictures..
  4. But the chords aren't long enough to ride very far.

[edit: spell, so it makes sence]
  5. Oh no, ibast, no :p

6. :WStupid: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  7. :LOL: :LOL: by the time I remove my gloves to take out the camera, turn it on.. the objects could be gone...
  8. We need one of those cybernetic cameras that can go inside your eye, so you can blink and take a photo of whatever you want without anyone knowing.

One day!!!! ONE DAY!!! YOU MARK MY WORDS!!!
  9. Being one of the rare few people that do not own a mobile phone, that's quite a good tip. Thanks.
  10. Ktulu, what amazes me is the speed of your graphical responses! And how funny they are...
  11. phew coz I really like my mush :wink:

My new mobile has a 2mp camera and it has zoom, also takes video... always have that on me
  12. pfft!

just have the likes of 'claudio', the swiss cameraman, follow your arse around all day every day.
  13. The advice of a separate camera is good, have you ever thought your mobile can get damaged in an accident???

14. I'd like to know how you intend on photographing that "near miss" :?:
  15. easy.

wih his ninja like reflexes he'll whip out the phone/camera and proceed to click away.
  16. that is after he has finished thwarting the demonic taxi driver of doom... :LOL: :LOL:
  17. oh goodness :LOL: yooz are soooo funny :rofl:

:shock: or are you serious