Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

just a little silliness...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pete the freak, Nov 7, 2005.

1. I made this one up myself:

So if you had a Fire-Blade, crashed it and then did a Street-Fighter conversion on it, would you then have a...

wait for it...

A Fire-Fighter?!?!?! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See what I did there, Fire-Blade + Street-Fighter = Fire-Fighter

Anyone made up any truly horrible motorcycle jokes lately?
  2. I think Harley Davidson has done that for us already :LOL: :p :LOL:
  3. If you had a hayabusa and used it to transport grain, would it be a haya-carta???
  4. Is a streetfighter conversion where you make it look like Ryu? Plus if you push down, diagonal down then right on your handlebars, as well as pressing the indicator button twice, your bike fires an energy bolt whilst yelling "Illusion"
  5. Hang your head in shame..... soooo .... soooooooo bad people..... must throw up now... :p
  6. Well I was going to say that some bikes end up with a Mortal Kombat conversion - at the end of the game you get a fatality!

(non-nerds need not read the above...)
  7. Not since they designed the Across...

:LOL: :LOL:
  8. street blade works better. people might start getting asking your bike to save their cat. it not really a joke but that McHayabusa with the golden arches and red and yellow paintjob is a crack up.
  9. so if you put hayabusa graphics on a bus would u hav a haya-bus sorry i thought of it this morning