Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

just a heads up regarding surveillance cow on the spurs

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by MONKEYMAN, Oct 3, 2009.

1. most of you probably remember plods tactical strategic special ops counter motorcyclist activities on the spurs last summer...employing cunning disguises as trees and bushes...this year they've taken it one step further...so watch out...victorian police have purchased several cow costumes and fitted them out with all the latest gizmo tech radars/cameras etc.
    look closely at the second photo...difficult to pick from the heard indeed...can you see anything unusual...nope?...heres a hint> the cow in the second photo is not a real cow.
    you heard it here first on NR, before four corners or 60 minutes broke the story.
    update: a still inconfirmed rumour is that a high speed pursuit cow will be located about 200 meters down the road...so don't think you can get away with it...ride safe, peace out

Attached Files:

2. I'd have thought that a pig costume would have been a more fitting guise.

3. FAQ:

Qu1.) how the **** will i know which cows are the real cows and which is surveillance cow?

Ans1.) surveillance cow is usually apart from the heard and closer to the roadside, partly because it's easier to catch you from there...and partly because the other cows just don't like him...surveillance cow also displays considerable discomfort when being mounted by an amorous bull.

4. haha, you give plod too much credit

5. How many people die on the spurs yearly?

6. Udderly ridiculous.

7. I just knew that someone would say that.

8. Or perhaps not enough. Pig farming is nowhere near as wide spread as cow farming, and would therefore limit the areas in which this particular "initiative" could be applier as well as making it easier to spot.

9. Yeah, fair cow, isn't it?

10. I personally think this is a lot of bull..

11. In case anyone was wondering about pursuit vehicles...

[​IMG]

Yeah, I know it's old, but it's appropriate.

12. I see some folks are 'milking' this thread

13. I did once see a highway patrol car that had a stuffed pig sitting on the rear parcel shelf, now that was funny....

14. I'm not sure we're going to get the cream of VicPol in those costumes...

I suspect though that you will only get pulled up if you're really moo-ving.

:p

15. This thread needs to be put out to pasture.

16. Not many but how many are injured, and some pretty badly or permanently, on the various Bike Friendly roads around the state??

17. G'day everyone,...

So what your saying is they will sound their Horn when they pull you over right!??

But then that will only happen if your realy Hoofing it!?

:rofl:

Dr Who?

18. All I can come up with is:
    Don't have a cow, man.

Stivor

19. Geez they're really going all out to beef up patrols round the spur.

They're bound to catch a few people out with these kind of steak outs!

**ba boom chish**

20. Ok, lets moooove along now.....
    ... or I might have to calf you.

[​IMG]