Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jun 8, 2015] Monday 8th June Ride (Kangaroo Valley)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Jun 3, 2015.

Monday 8th June Ride
Start Date: Jun 8, 2015 08:00
End Date: Jun 8, 2015 18:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Friendly Inn
Kangaroo Valley Rd
Kangaroo Valley 2577

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 8
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 8
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. I need to get a ride in on Monday 8th June before going into Hospital for a little op later that week, Then won't be able to ride for about 6 weeks. Anywhere is fine with me, I only posted KV as I had to put something for the venue in the ride post. Please let me know who's free and wants to ride and where you'd like to go. We can always change the venue to suit.

2. I could be tempted to do something.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ye same here ^^^^
  4. busy on the Sunday but might be able to get out Monday
  5. free and potentially keen, max of 90km/hr tho :(
  6. yeah I wouldn't mind, will have to see what the boss is doing
  7. really enjoyed the last ride so I'm in for this one as long the weather is nice
    • Like Like x 1
  8. My entire long weekend plans (in the morning at least) have now been ruined by my son's soccer club deciding to use the long weekend to make-up for the washed-out rounds, so he'll be playing Saturday and Monday morning/s. My only free day is Sunday.
  9. _senator__senator_ this may be a good ride for you depending where they head... :)
  10. Senator17Senator17 - I suggest we attempt the 5 ferries ride again. This time we might be able to do more than two!
  11. Have they reopened River Rd? Last time I was up there - admittedly a couple of weeks ago now - the road (along the bit where the rock wall overhangs) was closed as it had been completely eroded away.
  12. 5 ferries sux.
  13. 5 ferries sounds good. Anyone know how to plot it on Google maps? Then we can share on our devices so no one gets lost.
  14. Why?
  15. Poor surfaces, moss in parts, narrow goat tracks where others can't stay on their side of the road and if you go the wrong way, lots of dirt.
  16. Sounds like half of the roads in Sydney ...;)
  17. Yes you're right but on a good day it's still a nice ride. Might leave the 5 ferries ride for late spring or summer. After seeing the surfaces a few weeks ago just after the storms, it might be a while before it's safe to ride there. Probably still need a few weeks to dry out as everything takes longer to dry in winter.
  18. I think we should leave 5 ferries for another time, maybe late spring or summer as there is lots of drying out needed and road repairs. Might be a bit rough and dangerous still from the storms.
  19. Yeh, K/valley sounds good for Mon, should be good weather all weekend, just got 2 b careful of all those nasties in blue.
  20. South sounds good to me. I really do hope to get some warmer weather for a change.