Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jun 8, 2015] Gold Coast Hinterland Ride (Stayplton)

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Sheepy, Jun 6, 2015.

Gold Coast Hinterland Ride
Start Date: Jun 8, 2015 09:00
End Date: Jun 8, 2015 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Brisbane +10:00 AEST

BP Yatala
Jacobs well road

Posted By: Sheepy

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. It's been a while since I was last on Netrider but it.'a good to be back! I have a lot of fond memories from Netrider and it's where I started out a few years ago.

I'm looking at going for a ride through the Gold Coast hinterland this Monday the 8th if anyone is interested. All levels welcome.

Start at BP Yatala at 9am and head up Tamborine and Beechmont. :)
  2. I'm keen, still mostly a learner though, I'll try to keep up!
  3. Cool! I won't be in a rush. I usually try and park near the air hoses and will likely be on a red VFR400 or a blue and white RGV.
  4. I've managed to rope in a few others too. Should be a fun ride! 0434923749 if you have any issues finding me, I have a white Dainese jacket and a green, red and white Bell helmet. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, I've been searching for group rides near stapylton area and found this outdated thread as I've only just joined the forums; will you be organising another a meet up during the christmas / new years breaks?
  6. #6 kneedragon, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Has anybody seen Sheepy? She was one person I was really looking forward to catching up with again...
  7. Think she's still active in most of the Brisbane bike Facebook groups, maybe try to catch up there?

I see this Rides -> Qld section is as quiet as ever!
    • Agree Agree x 1