Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jun 26, 2016] Reverse Old Pac Putty Run Sunday 26.6.16 (berowra 711)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by POPEYE, Jun 22, 2016.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Reverse Old Pac Putty Run Sunday 26.6.16
berowra 711
Confirmed Attendees: 1
Posted By: POPEYE
Start Date: Jun 26, 2016 09:00
End Date: Jun 26, 2016 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Any one up for a Reverse Old Pac Putty Run this Sunday meet up say 9.30am at 711 Berowra.

Start at 711 Berowra head north to end of the Old Road, head to Wollombi then on to truckers memorial then south Putty Road ending at Windsor, making stops for fuel, coffee and lunch along the way.

Would have to allow all day depends how fast we eat and ride.

2. POPEYEPOPEYE - sounds like a plan to me. I'm a tentative and highly keen.

Taking the 250??

3.  Top
  4. Unfortunately we have an engagement Sunday arvo but are planning to do an early morning ride To North Richmond (Pip's Place for some brekky hopefully) then up to Kurrajong then to Blaxlands Ridge and down the first part of Putty to Wilberforce and then over to Sackville -> Maroota -> Glenorie and then to be home by about 12noon. Just going to be a cruisey ride for us.

All the best for Sunday though, sounds like a great ride :)

5. Sorry guys, no can do. Flying to Singapore on Sunday morning for a week. Would have loved to do the ride though :confused:

6.  Top
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah maybe, see how i go.

8. Nah the Beamer

9. thanks for the invite mate. I have a big day planned Saturday (not riding related) so may not get a leave pass on Sunday. had talked with 69SIM69SIM about maybe going for a short blat with him and SibiSibi. will see how it all pans out, will probably end up at home doing some study... :bigtears:

10. I'm planning to be out & about this weekend too, so would be keen to tag along for all/part (maybe heading back home at Grey Gum or similar).

11. The misses wants to go out on a Sunday ride as well. (I'm happy about that! Need to get her to ride more.)

She's not up to a full 10 mile loop yet, so i'm out of this one. If this changes i'm in.

12. Week too early for me. :(

13. It'll be my first Sydney ride on the holy roller.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hi Sneo! New bike?

15. New for me :) : 20160617_134433_DxO.

• Like Like x 6
  16.  Top
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. That's fantastic, I hope this one is amazing to you and trouble free :)

18. Sorry POPEYEPOPEYE Im out. Too much shit to do, not enough time!

19. Thats cool, I am leaving earlier I'll be back by lunch, gotta use my new tires while they are still round!