Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Jun 16, 2016] Pre Icicle Ride Netrider Dinner (Williamstown)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by GreyBM, Jun 11, 2016.

Pre Icicle Ride Netrider Dinner
Start Date: Jun 16, 2016 18:00
End Date: Jun 16, 2016 22:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Prince Albert Hotel
149 Douglas Parade
Williamstown 3016

Posted By: GreyBM

Confirmed Attendees: 7
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 7
  1. #1 GreyBM, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
    We haven't had a get together dinner on Netrider for a while so this is your opportunity to have a social meal and put a face to Netriders you have always wondered about.

With the Icicle Ride coming up on the following Saturday this is also the chance for the people going on the ride meet each other before they have so many layers on that they will be unrecognizable. Although you don't need to be going on the ride to come to dinner.

For those who don't know The Icicle Ride is an annual night time Winter ride run annually by the BMW Motorcycle Club and last year Netrider took out the award for the most represented Club on the ride. I will be bringing the trophy along to grace the table so here is also a chance for a photo opportunity posing with the award.

So why not come along to cheer on our foolish - sorry, I mean brave Netriders who will be braving the cold to bring home the trophy two years in a row.

The Prince Albert is the regular site of the Netrider Monday Night Coffee group (yep, you guessed it we don't drink just coffee) and it does meals starting from under $20 , It has a small but pleasant range of beers on tap and wines by the glass.

The pub is being pretty understanding in allowing me to make a booking while numbers are uncertain but if you are coming please let me know so that I can confirm numbers later in the week.

Booking is for 6:30 pm on but seems like the site will only allow me to post in whole hours.

2. So tick the Yes button
  3. Thanks. Easier to keep track by looking at the top than scrolling through the thread. Not that this is likely to get to too many pages.
  4. No worries, but I originally posted before it was confirmed as an event, so I don't think there WAS a button at the time :)
  5. Pretty quiet in here
  6. Can't make the dinner but will see you for the ride.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Angie is coming
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Should be there by 7:30ish
  9. i will be pissed by then
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. We can order cake on your bill then
  11. better be good cake then
  12. Can people who are coming please click the Yes button at right just below the map so I can see at a glance how many.
  13. too late
    im already pissed
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Already eating UG CAKE
  15. is it tasty ?
  16. Cheesy cake
  17. tasty cheesy cake
    if you dont mind
  18. Looks like they are giving us a room to ourselves.

Guess they heard Uncle Greg is coming and didn't want to scare the other customers.
    • Funny Funny x 1