Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Jun 10, 2016] The mighty grampians. (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by veganarchy, May 29, 2016.

The mighty grampians.
Start Date: Jun 10, 2016 08:00
End Date: Jun 10, 2016 11:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Melbourne 3000

Posted By: veganarchy

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. So I have always just wanted to pick my bike up and leave. And I believe here i have a perfect opportunity. I have taken a week off from work just to feel human again.me and my mate are thinking a weekend away in grampians. Just wanted to put it out there as an open invitation if someone feels the same and can use a bit of break.

• Like Like x 1
  2. will there be cake?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. As long as it's someone else's
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Haha thats right. My wedding is the reason i need time off.
  5. Heading in to my backyard veganarchyveganarchy? I'll keep an eye out for you and might meet you at Halls Gap next weekend then (y) Rus LerRus Ler, any chance you can make this one?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. No, getting busy, really have to be here most of the time
  7. sounds like a great idea - would have liked to join in for a day - hope the weather is good!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bit more than a day trip for you though
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. yes mate, just a bit :) heard some good tales about riding through there - it's on my 'ride bucket list'
  10. #12 Fr33dm, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Where there's a will, there's a way they say(y) A day trip might be a bit taxing even for Dio del Tuono. Have a week away chilliman64chilliman64, give true justice to the Gramps and then take a long way home via the GOR and the best of the High Country. And while you're planning this epic adventure, Chillibabe can get her licence and her own bike :happy:

Thought that much, but had to try. Next time (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Could only commit on the day, some days I can sneak away for a few hours, other days I'm stuck here, weather dependent too
  12. Blue gixxer mate. See you over there.
    • Like Like x 1