Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jumping the gun...

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by ngalbrai, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ...as I've only just ordered it but just specced a fully pimped Street Triple, dear god I can't wait!

Feel like I am betraying my beloved CB400 but hey, gotta get a grown up bike.

Praying for a dry delivery day so I can let rip.

Just need to learn to ride the beast properly now, CSS booked in June.

Photos to follow if I can get off it long enough to take some.
  2. Standard or R version? What colour etc? When are you expecting delivery?
  3. R, diablo red, 3 into 2 arrows, led indicators, anodised front brake reservoir, black radiator cowl, flyscreen, adjustable levers, rear hugger, pink handlebar tassels, bit of cardboard into the spokes to make a cool engine noise, Barbie bell...

Delivery next Saturday hopefully.
  4. Cool, how excitement... I went from Honda CB400 to Suzuki GSR750, but the striple was neck and neck for a while...love it!!!

Trust me once you get that nice new bike in your shed, you won't look twice at the 400... Mine has since gone on to a very loving home and is now thrilling a newbie with the wonderness of motorbikes... A week after he bought it I got a message...this is all it said "THIS BIKE IS AWESOME!!!"

hahahaha, I think he was happy.

anyway congrats on your new purchase...:angel:
  5. I reckon these CB400s will serve many learners well for years to come. Hurry up June 30 tax refund, it's time for a new bike so I can 'donate' my CB to a needy learner! It's for charity after all.