Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

July Photo Competition - Entries

Discussion in 'Monthly Photo Competition' started by goz, Jul 1, 2010.

1. June was a great month, what will July bring us

Remember, only 1 photo 1 entry

And the pic MUST be taken by YOU

Bring it on
  2. [​IMG]

took this a while ago
  3. starting next month, i'll try a theme month, so for example, if i say fish, all photos must be of fish, good to see everyones different ideas
  4. Took this while riding around up in the Maryyllylylyllya / Old Northern Road route.

//edit by goz, pics to big bro, make it smaller and try again, left the link though, cheers

edit2: Fixed.
  5. Oh that's an awesome helmet shot!!!! You live really close by!! I'm in Glenorie
  6. Excellent idea Goz ! This will no doubt spark up much (additional) interest from the 'silent' photographers out there.

Good call mate.
  7. Change my mine...
  8. My (sold) VTR. Lovely bike.

Attached Files:

File size:
      12.9 KB
  9. A recent picture, self-taken in Trentham, VIC...gotta 'star' in ONE of them ! :)

10. Some guy at Champions Rideday today at QR, dunno who he is but nicely presented bike mate! :D

Larger Image HERE

EXIF for the shutterbugs : 7D, 70-200 2.8 with 1.4X, f/5, 1/1250 sec, ISO 400
  11. [​IMG]

"Old" Kwaka triple at Grimsel Pass, Switzerland, 6 August 2007
  12. Was taking a photo of my bike one morning last month on Mt Dandy Rd when by chance snapped a random biker going pass at the same moment.
  13. Nyah-Chinkapook Road

14. Bike parking at work, taken with the phone camera :)

if I ever get the DSLR off my ex I'll enter this more often

15. [​IMG]
    my brothers xvs650
  16. heres my entry

Attached Files:

17. why do most things on wheels look faster in red........hehe
  18. But they are! arnt they?
  19. I was trying to get the orange to stand out the most then the engine and let the rest blend into the dark.

20. Here's one of my new ride at Stanwell Tops.