Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jul 3, 2016] Brass Monkey ride 3rd July 2016 (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Jun 24, 2016.

Brass Monkey ride 3rd July 2016
Start Date: Jul 3, 2016 08:00
End Date: Jul 3, 2016 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Pip's Place
Riverview St, North Richmond
NSW 2754

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 3
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. #1 Senator17, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    I tried this event last year but Mother nature had other ideas. Meeting at Pip's place for Breakfast then heading up Bells line, stopping off for pictures at some roadside lookouts, Then on to Katoomba. Andrew WestAndrew West would you please send me the details of that lookout we stopped at for photos. Also thinking of going down to Lithgow. Why? Because this is the Brass Monkey ride and it will be cold so bring your best warm winter gear.

This ride is subject to change as the weather may be too dangerous to ride, that is if it is snowing or has snowed in the last couple of days. I will be checking road conditions for Black Ice or Ice and snow on the roads over the mountains.

2. I am SO glad I received my heated grips in the mail yesterday.....
  3. No point if they're not installed though ! :rolleyes:
  4. We can tick that box. Had to turn them down Sunday - hands got too warm!
  5. Sorry Senator17Senator17 , I didn't get an alert that you mentioned my nick. Anyway the spot is on Cliff Drive just before The narrow neck lookout Google Maps

cliff drive.JPG
  6. The NSW Brass Monkey ride is normally at Rydal, and earlier in the year.
  7. 69SIM69SIM and I are out for this one, have a great ride everyone :)
  8. Sorry, can't make the next two weekends. I'm out of this one.
  9. That would be the Brass Monkey Rally I think TWEETTWEET
  10. Sorry mate can't make this one, got abit of stuff on but hopefully I can get away for a quick local blat.
  11. No worries, catch you next time
  12. Yep that's the one...
  13. Hey Bill, I just got back last weekend from a month riding over the Alps of Europe, so I have a sore backside and this ride is a bit too soon for me to recover. If any rides comes up later in July give me a yell ;)
  14. pictures or it didn't happen!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. I sure will Jalal.
  16. Righto Senator17Senator17 I'm a definite, can you please confirm this ride is still going ahead :)
  17. If you think that I am sorry that you have a sore butt and you have spent a month riding the Alp in Europe.....................................................Well I am not sorry for you.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. Hi Andrew WestAndrew West yes the ride is definitely on. See you at Pip's around 8 AM for breakfast. The weather is looking to be good, like today's. There are a few riders from another group I've ridden with coming along, about 5 or so. It won't be a very big group.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'll be there too - under strict orders to put distance on the R1100RT to test the latest fix :)
    • Like Like x 1