Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jul 29, 2016] Canberra to Sydney & back (ACT)

Discussion in 'Other States' started by Cpt Slow, Jul 25, 2016.

Canberra to Sydney & back
Start Date: Jul 29, 2016 10:00
End Date: Jul 29, 2016 13:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Old Parliment House

Posted By: Cpt Slow

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Hi Folks.
    I will be riding from Canberra on Friday morning (around 10). Spending Satruday at the boat show (Darling Harbour) & returning on Sunday morning. Both rides will be relaxed and law abiding with plenty of coffee stops. Contact me if you would like to buddy up on part or all of the ride.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Have a great ride. I would think that it could be a cool ride. Don't let that BM take a nap while on tour.
  3. Sounds like a great return ride Cpt SlowCpt Slow. If I was located closer to either end of your route I'd be likely to join you. I hope the boat show is good - are you looking for anything in particular there?
  4. I will be meeting with my sailing buddy to research bits & peices for his yacht prior to sailing from Central Cost to Hobart (over a few holiday breaks).
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Another great activity, sounds marvellous. Now, how to get your R1200RT aboard for the voyage...
  6. The bike will stay at home & i will take the guitar.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Hi Eric. With the cruise control i am the one that could node off. The ride can be a bit of a commute but its still fun doing freeway kms for miltiple hours. Typically it takes me 4 hours with a lunch stop.
  8. You taking the Hume or are you heading for the hills (Nerriga Rd, kangaroo Valley etc)?
  9. Hi. I will ge going the Hume as its more of a commute. Could take more time on the way back.
  10. Ok Ill leave you too it then, not my idea of a fun ride.
    If you were coming the twisty way I couldve met you somewhere around Nowra and rode north, K Valley, Mac Pass, Jamberoo, etc.
    Anywho enjoy!