Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jul 17, 2016] Roadkill's Southern Ride (Heathcote, NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Jul 12, 2016.

Roadkill's Southern Ride
Start Date: Jul 17, 2016 09:00
End Date: Jul 17, 2016 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Heathcote, NSW 2223

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 6
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Meeting at McDonalds Heathcote and heading for either Kangaroo Valley or Jamberoo. Lets see what everyone prefers. Roadkill the not so flying squirrell refused to go for a ride last weekend, she was too cold and stayed tucked in bed. But she will be coming on this ride this weekend. she promised.

• Like Like x 1
  2. very interested, it will be nice to ride the Pass after it's five day closure, although I'm sure it will still be contra-flowed......
  3. Senator17Senator17 unfortunately I can't make this ride and someone you may have left off would be GigittGigitt and also MadDogMadDog . Have a great ride guys weather looks like it will be good also.
  4. Thanks for the reminder, they're the screen names I couldn't remember.
  5. SibiSibi is out, she has a girls weekend away and I'll be looking after the kidlette, though I might be able to get away maybe... doubtful but you never know.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the invite Senator17Senator17 I hope Roadkill enjoys himself and stays warm. As 69SIM69SIM mentioned I shall be in Katoomba with my little pinkie in the air enjoying high tea and log fires:D
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Slaving away on an overtime shift again this weekend. Sorry I won't be able to join, sounds like a great ride
  8. Well can't really blame you - the Daytona's not gonna pay for itself.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hahaha I'm currently making a spreadsheet to work out how many overtime shifts I need to do to pay for it outright, so I can work out how long it will take to put the money back in my savings account :p
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. If you sell the CB400 + rego and ctp savings should see you at least half way.....
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. dude just do like the rest of us and take out a loan - I can hook you up with a contact, easy repayment scheme but don't miss one... :arghh:
  12. and a god fearing rate to boot ;)
  13. happiness' just a question of money. How happy you wanna be?

(a misquoted line from Mad Max - "speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?")
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DrSleepyDrSleepy will be most pleased.... *insert evil laugh*
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hi Bill, thanks for the invite. I'm in if the weather is kind :)

I have one other friend who's also interested in joining us.

Please post details (map) closer to the weekend, so I can pass it along to my mate.

Kangaroo Valley is my preference but I'll go with the majority.
  16. The VFR is in getting its uncooperative tacho fixed, but it will (better) be fixed by the weekend!!
  17. Thanks Bill for the invite, unfortunately I'm looking after my kids this weekend and can't sneak out for that long. I can only disappear for couple hours before they notice I'm missing o_O
    sounds like a good ride though.
  18. Need to check with her indoors first, Mother in law is visiting this week so I might not get a pass.
  19. That would have been a good enough reason for me to go on a full day ride LOL :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1