Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jul 11, 2013] Putty Ride? (Mcgraths Hill)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Enrgkid, Jun 30, 2013.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Putty Ride?
Mcgraths hill, nsw
Confirmed Attendees: 5
Posted By: Enrgkid
Start Date: Jul 11, 2013 08:00
End Date: Jul 11, 2013 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in accompanying a putty virgin such as myself (be patient with me) up to grey gum cafe and back on wednesday?

My plan is to depart Mcgraths Hill Maccas about 9:30. and make my way up to grey gum.

I am a learner so obviously if anyone is also a learner or just wants to go for a bit of a ride and possibly have a bit of fun, you are more than welcome.

I know most people are probably working but as I have this wednesday off, I thought I'd try. If there is a better weekday that suits anyone this week, let me know!

2. Fridays are easier for me to take off - not usually busy then.. If you want to plan a run on a Friday, let me know and I'll take an annual leave day :)
  3. If I get a friday off Then Ill let you know :) normally work fridays. I now have my second putty ride planned already !
  4. I've got all next week off, to ride everywhere
  5. McGraths Hill to Grey Gum and back is more than a 2 & a half hour ride at Learner pace

That said,I'm interested...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. well then if @waedwe and @hornet Are interested how about we make it next wednesday instead? so that there can be a few of us?? would be nice to put names to faces!

does that arouse anyones interests?
  7. A weeks notice at work would work for me.. if you plan next Wed (too) then I'll join in (pending 100% confirmation from the boss of course ;))
  8. So you could make it (hopefully) if I changed it too next week? I think next week would possibly suit me better anyway means I have that extra little bit of experience under my belt. does that sound good with all of you?
  9. Yep, that works for me.. I'll post a yay or nay tomorrow morn :)

Oh.. and do you work sundays?
  10. Sweet date has been changed, 10th July.
    In regards to work I work sundays sometimes normally get one or two sundays off a month.
  11. I'm ok for next Wednesday, I'm on school holidays ATM....
  12. Fantastic, I'm a little excited my first group ride/putty ride will be fun.

Seeing as I'm not accustomed to group rides, should I shoot you a pm with my mobile number or just turn up on the day and look for other riders?
  13. Yep just shoot us a PM.. :)
  14. Oops just realised I get back from qld wednesday afternoon :/ How I forgot that I dont know.

How does thursday (next week) the 11th sound? sorry to mess you guys around!
  15. Either day is fine for me, I have the whole week off
  16. I'm ready, is it thursday yet?
  17. After doing the Nasho on Sat I was ready to hit the putty on Sun - but refrained.. I can't wait (but I will :p) !
  18. I restrained myself to macquarie pass today, and probably tomorrow, the weather is great to get out in
  19. Glad to see you guys are eager. I had a minor accident yesterday meaning today will be spent fixing what hot broke...front brake lever
  20. So thursday 11th @ McGraths Hill? If I can work out how to get there from DY I'd love to come too.