Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Josh Brookes to ride for.......

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by pete the pom, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Hot off the press.

Josh brookes to ride for NCR Ducati on a 748 next season in world supersport.

2. Yay Josh!

Although weren't there some MotoGP rumblings?

3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    rumblings that no frigging way will we let him near our bikes

Cheers 8)

4. After seeing the two below press releases this morning from the Honda Motorcycles News Mailing lists, I was wondering who out of Krusty and Josh was moving on

5. I feel for Krusty being the bridesmaid there... Probably wouldn't have mattered if he won the season though, he's a lot older than Brookes.

6. Unfourtunately I think he will get hosed by the annoyingly fast Ten Kate Hondas. Or the new R6. Either or.

Good luck to him anyway, and it may be a jump to a factory SBK ride?

7. Hi ! :oops: I'm an Italian girl ! :D I was loooking for Josh pictures and I've found this forum ! :D
    Sorry but my English is not so good, and so I'm not able to write correctly !

Brookes will ride a 749, not a 748 ! :D I think the bike will be red, but I'm not sure about that now ! :roll: :oops: I'm sure he will enjoy Italy and NCR !

bye ! :D :D :D

8. Forum rules Smuffin:

All new members must post a pic of themselves. Because you have disrespected this rule, you will be let off if you PM me two pictures. Thanks, and welcome!

9. Where do I have to post my pictures ? :roll: :oops: :oops: :shock:

10. www.photobucket.com

11. Like your style... 8) :LOL:

12. I can't pm U :?

This is me

pic 1

pic 2

That's ok now ? :shock: :oops:

13. Ooooooh Yessss

14. 2 more post and you can.......

15. Settle or is age no barrier :p :D

16. Yes, yes, that seems to be OK!

That is a very nice pair that you have there!
    Whose Yammies are they?

17. Umm ..... ahhh :shock: squelch !! oops ..... umm bonjourno welcome to netrider we are very happy to have you =P~

18. This is a picture taken in Valencia

Josh

19. Yeah, he's been testing for the last couple of months.

Great rider, but I don't reckon the team will be very successful this year, a waste of talent IMO.