Saturday afternoon I finally got around to putting new brake pads in my bike. After a couple of weeks of working out what tools I needed, waiting for my manual to be delivered I finally worked up the courage to give it a go, mostly due to having forked out for the break pads and a Torx socket set to operate on the calipers. After reading and re-reading the instructions I got to work and installed the new pads without and dramas, all pretty straight-forward. I was all done in about 2 hours and I now have brand new pads :grin: I know it's not a big deal to all you petrol-heads but it's the first real bit of work I've done on the bike myself and I'm quite proud. According to the difficulty rating in the manual I have now earned myself 2 spanners :grin: Next thing I have to do is a coolant flush, which should be pretty straight-forward but a bit more time consuming I think.