Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

JokerWA Passed!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by jokerWA, Nov 13, 2006.

1. :woot: :beer: :roses: :biker:

Took me a while to book a test I could make it to, but finally did it today! Thanks in advance to all the people who'll say congrats, but I won't be reading them until tomorrow cuz I'm off on a ride! :p Woooohooooooo!

2. OMG! time to sell my bikes I think...........congratulations
  3. Congrats Joker -now the fun really begins.
  4. congrats joker !!!!! hope your first liscensed run is great!!! :)
  5. Congrats jokerWA :woot:
  6. Congrats, man, have a great ride and a safe year
  7. well done
  8. Congrates mate ...

Was that you I Saw in Freo on South st at 2pm 13/11 today ???
  9. Yeeeaaahhh..... Congrats, Joker!!!!
  10. Ha-ha-bloody-ha! :p You'd better believe it, and I'm in your neck of the woods a lot lately, be careful if you're heading along Kalamunda Rd :p
    Nah that wasn't me, I went home, had a shower (in the 30 seconds between parking the bike at the end of the test and the instructor getting off his bike and pronoucing me ok I swear I produced more sweat than a day in the desert.... ahhh good old paranoia!). Filled the tank, went for a blatt, washed the bike, went for a blatt to dry it, lubed the chain, went for a blatt to make sure it was lubed properly, had something to eat, went for a blatt to make sure I hadn't forgotten how ;) :LOL: Mostly I went east rather than south, but that's for next time :grin:
  11. Well don't leave us in suspense....how was your shower?

i mean ride? yeah...how was your ride?
  12. :LOL: yeah it was great, grabbed some bottled water at the servo and kept splashing myself for that Water-Cooled effect, had a great time :) Now really looking forward to going on some rides without having to have some poor sucker "attached" to me on babysitting duty :p
  13. Congrats Joker.

Nice feeling ripping off that L Plate :grin:

14. Heheh actually the L plate is still attached to my gear rack, I just popped the gearsack over the top of it and it covers it nicely :grin: But nice to get out there without the big L detracting from the lines of the bike... or something like that ;)
  15. Goodonya :biker:

Also a big pat on the back for your work with the WA coffee nights
    I really appreciate you helping out Bec when she first got there, I know she's grateful as well.

Hope to meet when I (one day) get the money together for a WA Holiday

16. Nice one Joker!!

And I feel ya man, trying to book a test takes for ages D: I got mine on the 5th of feb god damnit.

Congrats Anyways!!
  17. Nice work mate - nice and easy eh. Enjoy!
  18. Good one chief!!!!

Me too!!!!! ^ ^
  19. Awesome mate! :grin: So maybe we'll see you at the Vic Park Hotel on the 7th?