Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joined the nest

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by carri27, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Ken found it on Ebay while i was away, we drove out to Shepparton to check her out on saturday, took her for a test ride, fell in love, bought on the spot and rode home.

Hornet600, 1998, 10,000ks, mint condition, $5,500 and i'm hopelessly besotted by her already :)

My new baby - first two photos
  2. WOW Carri. CONGRATS!!!

Bye Bye Baby ZZR :(
  3. Hell, that's great bucks for a Hornet6 that looks like it's in great nick.

Sheeeeyit, you should come up through Gippsland today with us, the more Hornets the merrier!

Congrats on your new ride Miss Carri, I know you're gonna love it and I look forward to hitting the road with you and your Bandito-bound fella toot sweeet, mate.
  4. 1998 model??

10,000 kms???

Arrest that woman for highway robbery!!!! :LOL:

Congrats, carri, I'm really happy for you. We'll have to have a mini-hornet's nest when I come down for the Netrider Dinner in September..

AND, LOVE the IoM pics....
  5. Congrats Carrie :woot: that is one shiny bike :LOL:

PS: You need to change your profile ;)
  6. Congrats Carri....looks awesome and what a great price!!!!
  7. Very nice Carri, been following your exploits and agree the new hornets look great! Also congrats on your new purchase looks fantastic and nice price too.

I am looking at the hornets when i upgrade. Wonder if they will bring the new model out here for 2007? Still if i could pick up one like yours who cares.
  8. congrats, nice ride ;)
  9. Congrats Carri on your sweet looking shiny new ride :grin:

You have to have this down at a coffee night soon so we can all check it out :cool:
  10. good point. thanks kraven. have done.

and thx all for the well wishes. lookin' forward to catching up on the road some time :) :wink:
  11. Congrats on the new bike! :grin:
    We should do a tally and see if the number of Hornet owners have overtaken Across owners!! :p
  12. Congrats on the bike.. They always look so much better in blue.. :grin:
  13. just another congrats Carri, 600's kick arse
  14. awsome carri! congrats!!
  15. Boy, what a deal!

It looks like a lovely bike, carri. Well done!
  16. Woo hoo! :LOL:
    Another Hooner in the nest!
    Highway robbery, indeed! :shock:
    Bring it to coffee night on friday!
    Daz. :wink:
  17. That's a beautiful looking bike!!!! Congrats!!
  18. :dance: Fantastic :applause:
  19. Excellent find. Looks extremely well looked after.

How was the roads in that area? Im assuming you took the Goulburn Hwy. Havnt been that way in years & last time I was, was in the car. Have always hated going that way.

That's a kick arse bike at a kick arse price
    Looks just like mine used to!
    you must be over the moon

looking forward to seeing your "hornet mod" thread in the near future!