Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joimed Up Today

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Ozzifutura, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Hi,

Thought I would join up with you lot - at last.

Have ridden for quite a few years, in the early days in Scotalnd then more recently as part of my midlife crisis which I think is on going !!

Started riding in 1979 on Puch M50 Sport - Honda CG 125 - Honda CB250 SuperDream - Honda CX 500 then got my car licence.

Had a 20 year gap and then in 2001 bought a Yammi XJR1300 and then bought my Aprilia RST Futura last year.

Have a fair bit of time to go riding mid week is good as I work 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Thought this would be a way of finding some like minded people that would be interested in day trips and/or longer rides. Dont mind roughing it in tents.

Ride with a small group of friends two or three times a year where we head off for two or three days and camp near pubs.

During the week I generaly do the tried and trusted trips up to Healsville/Spur/Saint Andrews etc.

Am considering lobbing down to the Southbank Fri evening coffee thing - is it on tonight ?

Cheers George
  2. Hello and welcome, yes Friday coffee is on and I for one will be there :)
  3. Joimed ? :LOL: :p :grin:
  4. Have we got another Scotsman here........I hope so ! that makes 2 of us now. Another 3 and we will rule.

if your going down to coffee george give me a yell, Im the guy in the sling, crashed my bike a while back. I be on the the back of the red Duke.

Lookforward to meeting you.

5. Welcome laddie and see ye at Southbank.
  6. What is it with this sudden proliferation of bloody scotsmen?

My daughter seems to have acquired a Scottish boyfriend (well - she was living in Edinburgh :roll: ) and she's bringing him back with her in a couple of months...

And the bugger doesn't ride :? - on the bright side however it appears his father does so we might be able to turn him around :wink

7. Wlecome, see you at coffee tonight. Flipper and i will be there.