Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Johnny O to coach @ Champions Feb 10

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Champions Ride Days have asked me to start coaching at their ride days @ Broadford; my first gig is tomorrow; any Netriders coming?

2. Have fun JO! :D

Unfortunately I'm unlikely to get to a track day until the NR track day (I'm REEEEEEAAAALY hanging out for some track time!!!), so I reckon I'll have to wait until March to meet you. :(
  3. Cool, thanks :) I look forward to meeting all the Netriders that I don't already know (and most of the ones I currently know lol). March 5 should be a real fun day =D
  4. Good one, Johnny.

Have fun.
  5. Thanks Doug :) I had a great time today, had 5 pupils, which is heaps easier than the Preston Race Schools when I have over 20 !!

All the riders came away much smoother, safer & faster; it is very rewarding to see riders improve so much in one day; although still not lap-record pace they had the style of a MGP rider and can now advance down the right road with their own experiences.

Scott that runs the Champions days said that he is happy for me to be the coach at all future Victorian days, and maybe the SA days also.
  6. Good gig mate. Onya!
    Don't think I'll be taking the Strom down the track anytime soon though!

7. nice work johnny!

ive only done 2 track days, both with them there, and have considered paying for the tuition. guess ill wait till the NR one and go from there!

good work!
  8. Coaching level 1 & 2 again this Sat