Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joe Rocket Superstreet Boots

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by fingers89, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Hows it goin people?

I got sy joe rockets boots today,a dn im not sure if i like them, they look awesome (to me anyway), but they arent very practical. the seem to stiff, so i cant just twitch my ankle for the back brake, instead i put my whole foot down, and jam the break on, and its really annoying me.

Im also thinking that the boot snt designed for my sort of bike (gsf250), i actually think its designed for crouched racing positions wiht ur legs up.

I am hoping that they soften u a bit, and become more user freindly.

Anyone got these boots with any advice or tips on how to soften 'em up?

Cheers for all the help in advance.

for those that dont know what they ook like, this is them:

2. They look sweet mate, hopefully they lose a bit of stiffness or if not (and you are a US 12) ill buy them off you!
  3. Walk around in em a bit to loosen them up. Time on the bike will get your feel back.
  4. Thatnks for the replies guys. I just went for another ride in them, and they seem to be loosening up a bit, or im just getting used to them. I figured if i wear 2 pairs of long socks they are much more comfy. makes a big difference actually.

Maybe it wasnt a waste of 280 bucks after all :grin: