Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joe Rocket Jackets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Zee84, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Anyone tried Joe Rocket jackets? I'm thinking of getting myself a jacket and I'm not sure if I should get the Leathers or the Textile jackets.

Any recommendations?

2. I love Joe Rocket, I've got a leather jacket & 2 leather pants of theirs. Had them for 2 years and they still look new apart from all the bugs, very comfy too. Really well made stuff although I haven't challenged them with an 'off'. They make really good stuff for female riders, nice & brightly coloured - although thats prolly of no interest to you. I ordered mine from Bike Gear Warehouse online. They have sizing charts so you can measure yourself and fit appropriately.
  3. ok stuff. loose fit styling.
    the BGW current prices on the Joe Rocket stuff work out as cheap as buying from the states if you take the free postage option.
    (their rrp prices are a bit of a crock to overstate a discount.)
    benefit is you receive it sooner.

i like their stuff because it fits me well and it's cheap. i don't think the quality is exceptional, but good enough for me. have had stitching come loose that's needed repairing.
  4. just noticed that BGW pricing is only competitive on the Joe Rocket jackets.
    much of the other Joe Rocket stuff they have in stock is a rip off. some of their Joe Rocket stuff is like 10-15 year old product lines.
  5. Thanks Reesa, yeah I love their designs and they look pretty decent. Thinking of getting a jacket soon. I think it was $400.
  6. at the 'other' end of the scale, walked into Aldi and saw an M sized leather jacket for $79 today, would be ok for a backup jacket I guess