Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joe Rocket GPX Type R Two Piece Suit

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bluemuppet, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,

For sale is the following two piece leather suit (originally bought from cossie on this forum). It's practially brand new, only been worn several times - it doesn't fit me. Here's the suit on the Joe Rocket website: http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/ind...ype_R_2PC_Suit

Click through to the imageshack gallery. I have included a shot of the adjustment Mars did. Honestly, if you didn't know they had been adjusted, you wouldn't even guess.

It is a size 42 (size chart can be found on the first link to the joe rocket website)
    I'm about 5'11", and this will fit anyone give or take an inch in this range. I also weigh about 85kg, so I'm reasonably solid for my height, and I carry a lot of muscle in my legs, mainly Quads (due to cycling) and to be honest, this is the main reason it doesnt fit me - it's too tight around the thighs. I went to Mars Leather in Eliz street and they did a very professional job in adding an inch of leather to the inseam of the pants, but this didnt really help and I've accepted that this suit will never fit me properly. That said, the jacket is an excellent fit.

I live in West Brunswick, you're welcome to come over and try it on.
    You're probably best to PM me and I'll throw you some details.

2. Price drop $400
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.